Choosing the right whiteboard animation company for your next video project
By now you’ll know that using whiteboard animation is a great way to engage your audience and communicate your message in a fun and unique way. There are many benfit for using Doodle animations for your bsuiness, from marketing to training., as well as elearning and promotion. But with so many whiteboard animation companies out there, how can you be sure to choose the right company to produce your video?
Useful tips to finding the right whiteboard animation companies
It goes without saying that a high quality product needs precise attention to detail, so to begin with, you need to be sure there’s a professional creative team behind the scenes.
Check out some examples of completed projects to make sure the end product is a quality production.
Can the company demonstrate experience in your industry?
There’s nothing worse than not being able to get hold of your supplier when you need to feedback! You should be allocated a project manager to be with you throughout, keeping you informed every step of the way.
Your video needs to be unique – it should reflect your image and brand with illustrations created to follow your script and a voice over reflecting the right tone for your audience.
The production process should be clear from start to finish with a timed schedule so you know when you need to allocate time for reviews.
Illustrations are at the very heart of a whiteboard video. Your supplier should have a number of different styles to choose from to suit your project and audience.
Talking the talk is one thing, but can they evidence their claims? Make sure to look at previous videos they’ve produced … Who have they worked with before? What industries do they have experience with? And be sure to check out any testimonials.
You do get what you pay for to some extent and cheap is definitely NOT the way to go if you want a quality production – most budget suppliers will be using template videos or stock illustrations and may not have the experience or skill needed for a high quality product. When searching for whiteboard animation companies, most expensive isn’t always the best either … make sure you’re getting the best bang for your buck! Always check what’s included … you don’t want to find a whole bunch of extra costs down the road!
As you’ve got this far, this is how Doodle Video compares ….
- We have a proven track record and have been producing Doodle Videos for 10 years. We have a 100% satisfaction GUARANTEE – we have NEVER had an unhappy customer or failed to deliver in any way.
- We have a clear and straightforward process from script production, storyboards, final illustrations, voice over and production and every client has an allocated project manager to keep everything on track
- All our videos are 100% bespoke, customized to our clients exact needs, taking into consideration budget, audience and tone.
- Our illustrators are all professional cartoonists with decades of experience in commercial illustration and our voice artists are all professionals in their field.
- We’ve worked for hundreds of business in dozens of industries from Pharma and Healthcare to Banking and Construction. Our clients range from micro businesses and SME’s right up to some of the biggest multi-national blue chip organisations.
- We offer outstanding quality at a great price.
Feedback from clients
Catch up on our other news!
Who are Doodle Video?Doodle Video is a bespoke whiteboard animation company, producing highly engaging scribe videos which are used as explainer videos, in E-learning projects, sales presentations, internal communications, training materials, end of year conferences...
Doodle Videos Unveiled: Where Stick Figures Steal the SpotlightWelcome to the doodleverse, where stick figures and squiggly lines take the limelight in a world of digital dazzle! So, what are doodle videos, you ask? Hold onto your crayons as we dive into this...
How to Make Your Whiteboard Animation Video Stand OutTop tips for creating an amazing whiteboard animationIn the realm of digital content, whiteboard animation videos have gained significant popularity as an effective means of engaging audiences, conveying ideas, and...
Tone of voice is the attitude reflected in what we say and how we say it. But it's not limited to speech or even the written word. Any medium which helps us share a message has a tone of voice. The messaging can be hard to follow when the tone is inconsistent, but...