Top tips for creating an amazing whiteboard animation
In the realm of digital content, whiteboard animation videos have gained significant popularity as an effective means of engaging audiences, conveying ideas, and presenting complex messages in an aesthetically appealing manner. However, with the increasing number of people utilising this format, it is crucial to make your whiteboard animation video stand out from the crowd. In this blog post, we will explore some valuable tips and techniques to create an outstanding whiteboard animation that captures your audience’s attention and leaves a lasting impression.
1. Craft a Compelling Story: Time to whip up a whiteboard animation masterpiece! The secret sauce? A killer storyline that hooks your audience like a catchy song. Keep it snappy, emotional, and clear as day. You want your viewers on the edge of their seats, not napping.
2. Keep it Simple and Focused: Whiteboard animations shine when they focus on one idea, not a brain-dump of information. Don’t scare away your audience with an information overload. Stick to the core concept and deliver it like a pro.
3. Utilise Engaging Visuals: Let’s get artsy and talk visuals! Whiteboard animation is like Picasso’s dreamland. Draw creatively, splash some colors, and make it a feast for the eyes. Custom illustrations and graphics? Oh, yeah! It’s like dressing up your video to impress.
4. Enhance with Animation Effects: Animation magic! Keep it smooth like butter. Add subtle animation effects here and there to give your video some pizzazz. Slide, fade, and boogie your way to greatness!
5. Sync Audio and Visuals Seamlessly: Lights, camera, audio! A voiceover that speaks like Morgan Freeman’s long-lost cousin or a soundtrack that gets toes tapping. Sync audio and visuals like a perfect dance pair. It’s showtime!
6. Incorporate Humor and Wit: Laughter, please! Humor’s the name of the game. If it suits your style, crack some jokes or slap on witty visual gags. Make your audience Laugh out loud while they learn.
7. Keep it Time-Conscious: Time’s ticking! Attention spans are shorter than ever, like goldfish on caffeine. Keep your video short and snappy, so they don’t wander off like distracted butterflies.
8. Add a Call-to-Action (CTA): Don’t leave them hanging. End with a bang! A CTA is your superhero sidekick. Guide your audience toward the promised land of engagement. “Subscribe now,” “Visit us,” or “Join the party” – pick your power phrase!
9. Test and Optimise: Beta testers, assemble! Before you unleash your creation on the world, get feedback from your pals or a focus group. Sharpen that sword based on their wisdom. And hey, don’t forget those juicy engagement metrics – optimize like a boss!
10. Share and Promote Strategically: The big finale! Share your masterpiece far and wide. Social media, website, emails – cover all the bases! Team up with influencers to rock the internet. Show the world your whiteboard wizardry!
In a nutshell, crafting a jaw-dropping whiteboard animation means mixing creativity, simplicity, and some serious strategy. You can create an outstanding whiteboard animation that leaves a lasting impression on your viewers and effectively communicates your message. So, get started and unlock the power of this captivating format to engage your audience like never before!
As you’ve got this far, let us tell you what Doodle Video has to offer….
- We have a proven track record and have been producing Doodle Videos for 10 years. We have a 100% satisfaction GUARANTEE – we have NEVER had an unhappy customer or failed to deliver in any way.
- We have a clear and straightforward process from script production, storyboards, final illustrations, voice over and production and every client has an allocated project manager to keep everything on track
- All our videos are 100% bespoke, customized to our clients exact needs, taking into consideration budget, audience and tone.
- Our illustrators are all professional cartoonists with decades of experience in commercial illustration and our voice artists are all professionals in their field.
- We’ve worked for hundreds of business in dozens of industries from Pharma and Healthcare to Banking and Construction. Our clients range from micro businesses and SME’s right up to some of the biggest multi-national blue chip organisations.
- We offer outstanding quality at a great price.
Feedback from clients
Catch up on our other news!
Who are Doodle Video?Doodle Video is a bespoke whiteboard animation company, producing highly engaging scribe videos which are used as explainer videos, in E-learning projects, sales presentations, internal communications, training materials, end of year conferences...
Doodle Videos Unveiled: Where Stick Figures Steal the SpotlightWelcome to the doodleverse, where stick figures and squiggly lines take the limelight in a world of digital dazzle! So, what are doodle videos, you ask? Hold onto your crayons as we dive into this...
Tone of voice is the attitude reflected in what we say and how we say it. But it's not limited to speech or even the written word. Any medium which helps us share a message has a tone of voice. The messaging can be hard to follow when the tone is inconsistent, but...
Did you know we’re not the only whiteboard video company in town? That’s right, a few others have caught on to the incredible power of whiteboard animations. But some of them don't do things quite like we do. Whilst we opt for a bespoke solution, others offer a DIY...